Edge Application Management in Industrial and manufacturing
Your factory floor edge.
The recent snowballing growth of decentralized data collection from IoT applications has led to a massive use of applications in industrial environments.
Avassa empowers industrial operators to bridge the gap between containerized industrial applications and distributed on-site infrastructure. With our application orchestration platform, we enable industrial operators to manage the lifecycle of on-site container applications efficiently, securely, and at the speed of software.
By 2023, at least 75% of “greenfield” IoT projects will use containers for application life cycle management at the edge, up from 30% in 2021. — Gartner, “Market Guide for Edge Computing Solutions for Industrial IoT”
- Application autonomy for non-stop operations and blazing-fast data processing
- Built for low bandwidth and resilient for periods of complete outages
- Declarative deployments and upgrades of containerized applications
- Remote management, installation and onboarding of new on-site locations using an agent with a small footprint
- Automatic discovery of devices such as cameras or GPUs
- Automated placement of applications based on device and GPU availability
- Comprehensive overview and control of which applications run in which on-site location
- Edge-native monitoring and observability
Interested in learning more about our technology?
Send us a message and we’ll let you know how we can help.